Monday 3 January 2011

Not Doing To Well

Hi all

Not doing to well, made a start with about a dozen stitches in one of my cover kits on 1st, spent all day in bed yesterday, and thought i might start two today, but my eyes have other ideas lol, so getting behind before i start, but am determined to have 15 challenges started before the end of January.

Unfortunately as i'm not able to see to stitch and its a struggle to work on comp, i'm subject to hours n hours of John Wayne films (and where is OH at mo, upstairs on his comp, but should i dare to turn over he'll be straight down lol).  Don't mind in small doses, but am not really a film fan at all, very funny about my choice of films, and certainly don't want to watch same people for heaven knows how many hours.

Hope everybody started 2011 better than me, and for those that haven't, get better soon.

Take care

Teejay

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear you are down with the flu. I'll be praying for you and hope you feel better soon! Rest is the best thing, and hopefully in a day or two your eyes will be better and you can stitch. Hang in there Teejay! *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm up for proving Tony wrong, TeeJay! We'll show him! Hope you are properly better soon.

    ReplyDelete